- [Dec. 2022] New publication Neural Networks beyond explainability: Selective inference for sequence motifs with A. Villié, P. Veber, and L. Jacob is now available on ArXiv and BioRxiv.
- [Oct. 2022] After Quentin DUCHEMIN (now at SDSC, EPFL) in June, two brilliant students, whom I have the pleasure to co-advise, will defend their Ph.D. in December. Check out Guillaume DALLE (machine learning and combinatorial optimization) and Romain PETIT (Inverse problems and Calculus of variations)'s works.
- [Sept. 2022] Multiple Testing and Variable Selection along Least Angle Regression's path, with J-M Azaïs, has been published at Information & Inference: A Journal of the IMA.
- [August 2022] Random Geometric Graph: Some recent developments and perspectives, with Q. Duchemin, has been accepted for publication at the proceedings of the High Dimensional Probability IX Conference, Progress in Probability series.
- [June 2022] I have been nominated Junior member at Institut Universitaire de France (IUF), starting October 2022.
- [June 2022] Three rates of convergence or separation via U-statistics in a dependent framework, with Q. Duchemin and C. Lacour, has been published at Journal of Machine Learning Research.
- [May 2022] Concentration inequality for U-statistics of order two for uniformly ergodic Markov chains, with Q. Duchemin and C. Lacour, has been accepted for publication at Bernoulli Journal.
Professor at Institut Camille Jordan
Junior member at Institut universitaire de France (IUF)